“Student housing policy renewals are in great demand as the back-to-school time approaches. Given the number of provider options, what sets CHES apart is our in-depth risk analysis, quick turnaround, and coverage flexibility,” stated Joyce Rajadurai, Senior Underwriter CHES Special Risk.
“We can cover all forms of rental property with the following:
- Named perils form with various limitations and exclusions
- Building owners as well as tenant contents only packages
- Liability limits up to $5,000,000
- Loss of rental income
- Multiple properties in one policy with costs savings
- International Students included
- Multi-room units considered
We can also offer a comprehensive Buildings and Contents package, which includes fixtures and fittings, liability, loss of rental income coverage, and support with Criminal Record and Credit Referencing check services”.
“Student Rental Insurance is one of our main offerings and also one of the most popular. We invite brokers to get in touch with us and make us a part of their pursuit”, added Rajadurai.
Connect with the expert team of underwriters to learn more about Student Rental Insurance product offered by CHES Special Risk.