MGAs like CHES Special Risk is specialized in writing policies for complex businesses like General Contractors.
“At CHES Special Risk, we have a broad Contractors’ Insurance appetite, and our creative solutions are designed to meet the highly specific needs of a very diverse and developing group of Contractors, which include:
- Work with concrete and cement
- Restoring Businesses (excluding sandblasting)
- Concrete Formwork & Masonry
- Work done by general contractors
- Foundational Arches made of masonry
- Metal on metal and masonry
- Coating for Metal
- Performing roadway and sewer cleaning
- Repairing septic tanks and steel platform balconies
- Caulking and glazing.
We can provide CGL, EIL and Professional Liability. New ventures/ New Contractors, as well as Contractors with claims, can also be covered by our policy”, – mentioned Rachana Patel, Senior Underwriter, CHES Special Risk.
“At CHES, our highly collaborative process of curating Insurance coverage for dynamic sectors leverages our knowledge and experience; our diversity of thought, skills, and competencies enables us to offer innovative solutions to meet the demands of evolving sectors such as contractors,” Patel added.
Brokers can contact CHES Special Risk for a quick and comprehensive insurance quote at: QuoteMeHappyToronto@CHESspecialrisk.ca