Specialized team at CHES Special Risk has decades of expertise in arranging specialist insurance cover for Jewellers, Furriers and Pawnbrokers and can offer a complete package specially designed to meet their needs.
Our specialized products cover seasonal increases in the value of stock as well as providing coverage from shoplifting, trick loss, accidental damage and much more.
CHES’ Jeweler’s Block wording is one of the best options in the market and can include:
- Stock, Goods in Trust and Money Including cover for hold-ups, snatch and grabs, sleight of hand, salespersons whilst away from the premises with samples, parcels sent by post or courier, mysterious disappearance, and defective title.
- Material Damage Includes cover for buildings, tenants’ improvements, contents (including fixtures and fittings), computers, personal effects of staff, laptops, and company mobile phones.
- Business Interruption Covering loss of profits because of an insured loss under the Stock, Goods in Trust and Money or Material Damage covers.
- Personal accident cover for bodily injury to staff if assaulted as a result of theft or attempted theft
Along with this Jewelers Block product,
CHES Special Risk offers:
- 36 years of expertise in the insurance industry
- Quick turnaround time
- Custom made solutions
- Superior customer service available in 13+ Languages
- Insurance coverage across Canada
- In-depth risk assessment
To find out more about our Jewelers Block Insurance product and how a CHES Special Risk policy can better respond to your client’s needs, please speak to your CHES underwriter or email us at email@example.com.