CHES Special Risk Inc. is one of the pre-eminent insurance Package providers to the Construction and Engineering markets. Our unique offering is to cover the risks that traditional package insurers may miss or provide at inadequate levels. We therefore design our products to provide a specific and tailored policy that gives you realistic cover at the right price.
This is our core product and our most widely purchased. Our long term involvement in this specialist area providing tailored solutions is what sets CHES Special Risk Inc. apart. We can cover mobile and static equipment associated with the Forestry, Mining and Construction Industries from bulldozers and excavators to generators and pumps and from manual hoists to tower cranes.
- All risks form with various limitations and exclusions
- Coverage extension to Include Machinery Breakdown
of the items of Plant
- Standard limit of USD20m Each and Every Loss (EEL) provided
- New for Old replacement on items of Plant up to 3 years old, maybe extended to 5 years
- Full policy limits coverage for Strikes Riots and Civil Commotion as standard
- Machinery at work or rest
- Cost of repair and replacement including extra expenses such as the
cost of dismantling to clean or overhaul and re-erection
- Costs and taxes of freight and transit to and from workshops
- Costs of materials, increased wages and agreed overhead charges, if the repairs are carried out at the insured’s own workshops
- If multiple items are lost or damaged in one occurrence, only one deductible will be charged
- Underground machinery and equipment, subject to certain terms and conditions
- To get your machinery up and running as soon as possible and avoid further damage, we will pay the cost of any provisional repairs as long as they will ultimately form part of the overall repair additional coverages available
- Abandonment coverage due to safety issues is available for mining contractors
- Increased Material Damage Limits up to USD40m EEL
- Cover extensions for insured items requiring inland transit
- Third Party Liability cover including Fire Fighting Expenses
Want to know more About Contractors Plant & Equipment Insurance ?
Fill out your name and email and instantly receive our flyer in your email.
Have an application form to submit?
Go to Submission Page!