As a result, CHES Special Risk offers insurance for restaurants that are added to the Michelin Guide.This is an exciting time for the Canadian culinary scene, and we want to support the growth of this industry by providing comprehensive insurance coverage to Michelin Guide-recommended restaurants. This is an exciting time for
the Canadian culinary scene, and we want to support the growth
of this industry by providing comprehensive insurance coverage to
Michelin Guide-recommended restaurants.
CHES Special Risk Inc. is one of the pre-eminent insurance package providers to the restaurant and gastronomy industry. Our unique offering is to cover the risks that traditional package insurers may
miss or provide at inadequate levels. We, therefore, design our products to provide a specific and tailored policy that gives you realistic cover at the right price.
With CHES Special Risk Inc., you can rest assured that your restaurant clients are protected from unexpected events and can continue to thrive in the competitive world of fine dining. We can
cover restaurants and take away facilities for the following:
- Broad form or named perils form with various limitations
- Electronic breakdown, including refrigeration breakdown and food spoilage
- Building owners as well as tenant contents only packages
- Liability limits up to $5,000,000, including host liquor, tenants legal liability, pollution, employee benefits, advertising and medical payments
- Limited live entertainment apetite
Want to know more About Michelin Guide Recommended Restaurants ?
Fill out your name and email and instantly receive our flyer in your email.
Have an application form to submit?
Go to Submission Page!