CHES Special Risk Inc. is one of the pre-eminent Insurance Package
providers to the Contractor Industry. Our unique offering is to cover the
risks that traditional package insurers may miss or provide at inadequate
levels. We therefore design our products to provide a specific and tailored
policy that gives you realistic cover at the right price, and supports the
Terms offered for 1 year, renewable at each renewal term.
All Risk Policy Wording with permission to offer DE 3
Consequences of Faulty workmanship, materials and design for the
installation floater to the Physical damage section.
Limits of up to CAD$5,000,000 are available, and we can offer through our
Wrap ups 12 or 24 months Completed Operations coverage.
Key coverages to be included:
- Installation Floater coverage – minimum $50,000 to maximum $500,000
- Tool Floater Coverage on Replacement Cost up to 3 years old – $50,000
- Unscheduled Contractor’s Equipment – $50,000
- Contractor’s Equipment Rental Reimbursement – $75,000
- Loss of Earnings on Contractor’s Equipment – $75,000
- Replacement Cost on Contractor’s Equipment including
Leased Equipment (up to 5 years) – Included
- Rented or Leased Contractor’s Equipment – $75,000
- Wordings to be on a Broad Form basis
- Includes Boiler & Machinery Insurance Coverage
- Includes Business Interruption coverage
- Crime Coverage
The replacement cost cover for the tool floater is on items up to 3 years old.
We are able to cover all Contractor activity, but in particular, we can
include the following contractor activities:
- Concrete Work
- Restoration Firms (Excluding sandblasting)
- Masonry & Concrete Forming
- General Contracting works
- Masonry Archways
- Metal Coating
- Concrete Repair
- Steel Platform Balcony Repair
- Caulking & Glazing
- Water Proofing
- Interloc Excavation Compaction
- Caulking and Application of Coatings
- Rehabilitation of Buildings and Structures
- Balcony Restoration and New Balcony Guards
- Parking Garage Restoration
- Restoration Firms (including sandblasting, underpinning, shoring works
- Waterproofing (Hot Tar Exposure)
- Roofing Contractors, Including Hote Tar application
- Landscaping and Snow Removal
- Wood working
- Form Work
Want to know more About Restoration, Renovation, Artisan & Contractors Insurance ?
Fill out your name and email and instantly receive our flyer in your email.
Have an application form to submit?
Go to Submission Page!