HOMERENO IS A TAILORED INSURANCE POLICY FOR HOMEOWNERS, HOME FLIPPERS AND LANDLORDS RENOVATING, REFURBISHING AND EXTENDING THEIR RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY IN CANADA.
CHES Special Risk Inc. is one of the pre-eminent insurance package providers to the construction industry. We have designed a bespoke solution specifically for renovations, extensions, home improvements or repair work to residential private dwellings.
Our product provides a unique solution covering the contract works AND the existing structure.
Recent pressures in the housing market have led to a surge in the number of planning applications submitted in Canada allowing the homeowner, landlord or home flipper to make greater use of the footage of the property, increasing the living space and enhancing the future sales price of the property.
The consequences of this shift can be felt within the insurance market as the increased risk features inherent within the structural and cosmetic projects are not adequately provided for within a typical home owner insurance product.
At HOMERENO we have responded to this by designing a product to meet the needs of owner controlled projects.
OUR HOMERENO POLICY PROVIDES PEACE OF MIND FOR:
- Existing structures
- Contract works
- Wrap liability cover for the contractor, property owner and other sub trades to the contract where required
- Cover for collapse, subsidence, heave vibration, weakening or removal of support from the contract work activities
- All risks cover for hired-in plant used in the execution of the contract
- Professional fees
- Debris removal
- Expediting expenses
- Loss minimization expenditure
- Hired in plant
- Contractors equipment including rental reimbursement
- Tool floater
- Reproduction of plans and documents
- 12/24 months defects liability period under wrap up liability
- Physical damage for the consequence of faulty design workmanship and materials
- Temporary repairs clause
- Offsite storage
- Alternative accommodation costs
- Automatic increase for contract works
Want to know more About Home Renovation Insurance ?
Fill out your name and email and instantly receive our flyer in your email.
Have an application form to submit?
Go to Submission Page!