Special event liability insurance provides coverage for third-party bodily injury and property damage that may arise out of an event. The special event insurance coverage can be provided on a short-term basis for event organizers or exhibitors, or it can be provided on an annual basis for event/meeting planners and other professionals.
- Liquor liability provides coverage for potential claims that may arise out of the serving of alcohol at an event. Our standard GL policy provides host liquor insurance, which applies when an insured is not in the business of selling, serving, or distributing liquor.
- NOHA (Non-owned / hired auto).
- Inland Marine provides coverage for the replacement value of rented equipment by the insured if damage were to occur while under the insured’s control.
- Excess spectator/participant / volunteer medical coverage provides coverage when a spectator / participant / volunteer injures themselves at an event and needs only their medical expenses covered. The Special Event Liability Insurance policy acts as an excess policy over a person’s primary insurance but acts as primary insurance if no other coverage is in place.
- Additional insured certificates are available for a person or an organization that has a financial interest or liability at stake for your event.
- For film / commercial shoots we can offer GL coverage up to $10 million in limits; negative film; faulty stock; props, sets, and wardrobe; miscellaneous equipment; extra expense up to $1 million; third-party property damage; and money and securities.
- General Liability Insurance: $1 million per occurrence / $2 million aggregate
- Liquor liability: $1 million per occurrence / $1 million aggregate
- NOHA: $1 million
- Inland marine: Varies by the value of the equipment rented
- Excess spectator/participant medi- cal: $5,000 per occurrence/ $50,000 aggregate
- Excess volunteers medical: $50,000 per occurrence / $250,000 aggregate
- Participant medical: $10,000 or $25,000 per occurrence / $50,000 aggregate
- Excess limits of up to $15 million available
- Animal shows
- Arts and crafts festivals
- Beauty pageants
- Fashion shows
- Film / commercial shoots
- Luncheons and picnics
- Religious ceremonies
- Road races (running)
- Sporting events
- And much more
TENANT USER LIABILITY INSURANCE POLICIES (TULIP)
TULIP programs are a simple solution for venues or facility owners to set up annual policies covering third-party liability for their lessees when holding events. The coverage provides the proper general liability insurance for the lessee based on the venue or facility’s requirements and therefore holds the venue/facility harmless should an incident occur during the event. Through our TotalEvent online system, the venue and/or broker will have the ability to set up annual TULIP policies based on certain event types. Lessees can go into their own portal and either opt into the group policy for that particular event or upload their own proof of insurance.
What is Special Event Liability insurance?
What types of events are covered by this insurance?
Is the special event liability insurance required for all events?
What is the max coverage for special event liability policy?
Can special event liability policy be customized to specific event requirements?
What is the claims process for the special event liability insurance?
What is the underwriting process for special event liability insurance?
What factors determine the premium rates for special event liability insurance?
What types of damages are covered under special event liability insurance?
What are the exclusions under special event liability insurance?
Can multiple events be covered under a single policy?
What is the cancellation policy for special event liability insurance?
How do I purchase special event liability insurance for my clients?
Special Event Liability vs General Liability insurance differences?
Can Special Event Liability insurance be extended for longer events?
Can my clients purchase Special Event Liability insurance for multiple events yearly?
Want to know more About Special Event Liability Insurance ?
Fill out your name and email and instantly receive our flyer in your email.
Have an application form to submit?
Go to Submission Page!