Health care shouldn’t be a financial burden. Canada is a country built on affordable, quality health care, and we want to extend that vision to you. Whether you’re applying for a Super Visa, visiting family or immigrating to Canada permanently, let CHES Special Risk Inc. cover the cost of emergency treatment and care. We’ll take care of your emergency medical needs—you enjoy all that Canada has to offer!
Immigrants and Visitors to Canada, Super Visa Insurance Plans provide coverage for the following, up to the chosen amount of insurance.
- In-Hospital Care – Hospital room and board charges, up to semi-private, and charges for intensive and coronary care
- Medical Services – Treatment by a physician or surgeon Diagnostic Services – X-rays and other diagnostic tests
- Out-Patient Treatment – Out-patient medical emergency room charges
- Repatriation – Up to $5,000 to transport you home for further medical treatment with pre-approval by CHES Special Risk Inc.
- Prescription Medication – Drugs and medication prescribed in an emergency situation
- Ambulance – Use of a licensed road ambulance in a medical emergency, or use of an air ambulance or regularly scheduled airline if transferred for further in-hospital treatment
- Health Practitioners – Charges for the use of an osteopath, physiotherapist, chiropractor, chiropodist, and/or podiatrist
- Accidental Dental – Repair or replacement of natural teeth or the relief of dental pain
- Return of Remains – Preparation and transportation to your country of origin, or the cost of cremation or burial at the place of death
- Child Care – Licensed child care of dependent children if you are hospitalized due to a medical emergency
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses – Accommodations, meals, phone calls and taxi or bus fares incurred by an accompanying family member in the event your hospitalization continues after the policy expiry date
- Travel Coverage Outside Canada – Coverage for side-trips up to 30 days to any country. Wherever you are, our travel assistance center will verify your coverage and make hospital and emergency arrangements for you.
AUTOMATIC POLICY EXTENSION
Coverage is extended to include 48 hours of in-transit travel between Canada and your country of origin and vice versa.
If your Super Visa Insurance plan expires while hospitalized, your coverage is extended for the period of hospitalization plus 72 hours after your discharge.
If you have received medical treatment or experienced symptoms before the purchase of this plan, certain exclusions may apply.
This brochure is a summary. Please refer to the policy wording for full details. Maximums and conditions apply.
ADD UP THE ADVANTAGES
- Easy Application – apply before or after your arrival in Canada with our easy-to-use online application form.
- Choice of Deductible – $0, $100, $500 or $1,000. The choice is yours.
- Choice of Insurance Amount – $25,000, $50,000, $100,000 or $150,000. You choose the amount of insurance that meets your needs.
- Travel Benefits – coverage extends to side-trips, up to 30 days long, to any other country when the majority of your trip is in Canada.
- Travel Assistance Services – not only is it available 24-hours a day, it can be provided in a number of different languages too.
Want to know more?
Download our Super Visa Flyer
Fill out your name and email and instantly receive our flyer in your email.
Have an application form to submit?
Go to Submission Page!